I have over 8 years of experience working as a psychotherapist, including the NHS and the private sector. I have specific experience of working with clients who have experienced early emotional trauma, and physical and sexual abuse.
My clients come from a wide range of racial and cultural backgrounds and I work affirmatively with people of various sexual and gender identities. I have particular interest in how culture and individual family history shape our mind and influence our perception of what it is possible for us, and our subsequent life-choices.
I am an active member of the Transactional Analysis community and I appreciate what other therapeutic modalities offer to our understanding and practice of psychotherapy, in the service of people who come to us as clients. I am a member of UKATA Ethics and Professional Practice Committee and founding member of the Diversity and Social Responsibility Committee.
- Certified Transactional Analyst in Psychotherapy
- BA Psychology
- FreD Trainer
- Brainspotting therapist
- UKCP - The United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy - Reg. Full Clinical Psychotherapist
- BACP - British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy - Registered MBACP
- METANOIA Institute - Affiliate Member
- UKATA - United Kingdom Association for Transactional Analysis
- IARTA - International Association of Relational Transactional Analysis
- EATA - European Association for Transactional Analysis