Psychotherapy enables people to understand and work through their feelings, thoughts and behaviours that may become difficult to live with at any point in life.
Transactional Analysis in particular offers a framework for long term personal development and change, as well as a collection of practical models that can be learnt easily and applied in everyday life.
I can help clients work through a wide range of issues, including:
- Anxiety and panic attacks
- Feelings of shame and guilt
- Traumatic or difficult relationships
- Emotional, physical and sexual abuse
- Relational, family and work related stress
- Confusion related to personal or professional identities
- Issues around gender, sexual orientation and sexual identity
- Difficulties in taking decisions and making life changes
- Low self-confidence and low motivation
- Personality disorders
My practice is on City Road, EC1V, a 5-minute walk from Angel tube station towards Old Street.
Sessions last for 50 minutes and cost £55. A limited number of concessions are available for students and unemployed. If this applies to you please get in touch to check availability.